sreda, 7. oktober 2015

Matte lips



I get questions about what I am wearing on my lips all the time! And most of the time my answer is the same. So I wanted to share that and at the same time make a quick review about my favourite lip product of all time. 

I am talking about Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Lipsticks. I have never find anything that even compares to this.

Left to right: 07 Nude-ist / 05 Ole flamingo / 03 Hot pepper / 08 Grand cru


I only own this colours, but there are a total of 10 colors (not all of them are available in Slovenia, so I suggest ordering them online. Buy them here).

Since this are liquid lipstick they apply like a gloss, but in reality they have consistency of a lipstick. This are matt finish and the only downfall is that they can be drying on your lips. To prevent that use them with lip balm or lip gloss.

I am all about matte finish for fall so this are perfect! 

The best thing about them is that you don't need to keep them in your purse and reapplying them. They last all day and they are perfect for nights out! :)





1. Nude-ist: I am wearing it on picture above and as you can see it is not true nude colour, because it has a little pink tone to it, which I love. This is perfect everyday colour and it suits every shin tone. If you can only chose one, I suggest picking this one. 

2. Ole flamingo: Very vibrant pink color with red undertone. This is the first one I picked up and it is still one of my favourites.

3. Hot pepper: This one is bright red colour with a hint of orange.  It makes my teeth extremely white looking. Pair it with winged eyeliner for night out.

4. Grand cru: Very dark, almost vampy looking red, which is perfect for fall makeup. It looks good with simple or dark smokey eyes.  Pair this one with lip liner in similar colour.



Hope this helps :)



1 komentar:

  1. Jaz tudi obožujem te glosse. Nude-ist je moja zadnja pridobitev iz te kolekcije pa je res lep nude/roza ton.:)
    J.

    OdgovoriIzbriši