petek, 16. oktober 2015

Makeup haul



Shopping for makeup is my favourite thing! I love testing new things and experimenting with products. I went shopping for some lip products and ended up with this:



Here is the list of things I got. I haven't tried all of the products yet, but I will try to keep you updated on what I love and what not so much.


1. Mac Velvet Teddy lipstick


This is the colour I wanted for the longest time. It is gorgeous everyday colour in matte finish. This is a must have in every MAC collection. 



2. Beautyblender


I know I am so late on this, but this is the first time I picked up this "magical" sponge. I haven't tried it yet, but compared to my other sponges it is much softer.


3. Bourjois Air Mat Foundation 


This product cought my eye and I had to have it. I tried it once and I am pretty happy with it. It gives you matte finish, but it doesn't feel heavy on your skin. This is medium coverage, but it can be built to full coverage. I have it in colour 05-Golden beige.


4. Zoeva brushes


This must be my favourite thing I picked up. I bought 3 brushes from Zoeva, which is quickly becoming one of my favourite makeup brands. I will be doing review soon. :) 



5. NYX HD Studio Photogenic Finishing Powder


I got this powder mainly for "baking" technique. I saw some good reviews on it and decided to try it. This is translucent powder, which is great for setting under eye concealer and foundation. The only downfall is that it can be a little drying on your skin.



6. Maybelline Fit me Concealer


This one I bought because I need a replacement for my Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer. I got it in colour 10 - the fairest one, because I really want my under eye to be bright and highlighted. 


7. Mac Lip Pencil in Nightmoth and Nice'n'Spicy


I can't leave MAC store without picking up at least one of their lip liners. They are my favourite products from them. I picked up one for everyday use (Nice'n'Spicy) and one for more vampy, fall makeup. I already tried Nightmoth and I love it. You can create so many looks using this lip pencils. 





8. Sponges and nail files


This are from Primark and they were only 1.5 EUR. The quality is amazing!!! I love buying little things like that from Primark. 


This sponges are great for when you are doing makeup on someone else. You can use them once, throw them away and not feel bad about it. Hygiene is so important when you are doing makeup on someone else. You can also use them for setting under eye concealer and baking technique. 




This is all that I picked up. I am super happy with what I bought and can't wait to do my makeup, so I can try everything out. :)

Thank you for reading,




Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar